PEAP - fast reconnect

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 21 18:16:36 CEST 2019

On Aug 21, 2019, at 11:06 AM, Marcin Marszałkowski <m.marszal at wp.pl> wrote:

>> Those messages could not possibly be any more clear.
> If I would have known freeradius as good as you guys do, than I don’t need to ask.

  That is not an acceptable answer.

  The debug messages you posted were *extremely* clear.  You can't ignore them by saying "I'm not an expert".

  The way to become an expert is to *read* things.  Your messages come across like you just can't be bothered to read things, which is bad.

>> And persist_dir = "/var/lib/radiusd/tlscache” is empty
>>
>> Files get added there only when the user has been authenticated.
>
> That wasn’t the only one connection attempt, other were accepted.

  i.e you posted a debug output which showed a reject, where reauthentication is *impossible*.  Instead of posting a debug output showing an accept, where reauthentication is possible.

  Use "mosh" https://mosh.org