Module sqlippool and logs

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Aug 27 14:41:43 CEST 2019

On Aug 26, 2019, at 3:36 PM, Rafael Ganascim <rganascim at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using freeradius 3.0.19. I have three sqlippool modules configured
> and working in my radius server (for ipv4, ipv6 and ipv6pd).

  OK...

> For now, I want to enable the logs via linelog for the three
> instances, but I'm getting messages only from the first one, even when
> I declare three linelog instances.

  You can put the log module immediately after each ippool module:

	if (a) {
		ippool_a
		linelog_a
	}
	elsif (b) {
		ippool_b
		linenlog_b
	}

	  etc.

> Here is the debug:
> From IPV4 module:
> (67191) Mon Aug 26 16:27:43 2019: Debug: IPV4: EXPAND Released IP
> %{Framed-IP-Address} (did %{Called-Station-Id} cli
> %{Calling-Station-Id} user %{User-Name})

  No, that is NOT the debug we want.  All of the documentation says to use "radiusd -X".

  Why are you using something else?  Where do we need to put that documentation so that (a) you will read it, and (b) follow its instructions?