802.1x dynamic vlan and remote desktop

Luc Paulin paulinster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 19:37:02 CET 2019

>  Use one VLAN.  Don't switch VLANs dynamically.
Agreed that this would work, However user move around frequently, therefore
would rather prefer to do assign vlan dynamically.

>  You can't control Windows.  And WIndows will re-do 802.1X authentication
when switching accounts.  The only thing you do control is the RADIUS
server.
>  So assign one VLAN, and the problem goes away.
Yes and this work very well.

Actually I am looking at maybe assigning vlan based on group membership of
a computer group.

--
                         !!!!!
                       ( o o )