Including same directory twice is not working

Chinnapaiyan, Nagamani Nagamani.Chinnapaiyan at viasat.com
Wed Dec 4 15:25:33 CET 2019

Thanks. It works now. However, behavior on order of reading the files in the directory changed.
If I have files in subconfigs/ directory as,
1.cfg
2.cfg
3.cfg

Previously, it included in the name order 1.cfg first and then 2.cfg and then 3.cfg.

Now it is including based on modification time order.

Is this change intentional? Is it is viable to change that ordering back to old one. I want to force certain ordering when including all files in a directory.

Regards,
Nagamani Chinnapaiyan