Exec and dropped attributes between v2.0 and 3.0

Luke Cameron lukessi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 17:20:54 CET 2019

Alan,

I was explaining in full of what I tired, I have ran the server in debug
mode and it says exec: Program executed successfully.

It also shows the Framed-IP going back to the user... What it doesn't tell
me why the variable is blank. Looking at your document and hence the
original question is no longer there...

https://wiki.freeradius.org/config/run_time_variables#one-character-variables

I have coded around it now using the detail log function... but if I can
avoid that method, it would be most helpful.