Exec and dropped attributes between v2.0 and 3.0

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 4 19:48:57 CET 2019

On Dec 4, 2019, at 1:40 PM, Luke Cameron <lukessi at gmail.com> wrote:
> *Yes it gets added from the users file. Logging is working and shows the
> Framed-IP-Address but not my script. Which is weird as I believe the log
> module is before the exec module.  *

  The debug log shows what's going on.  Please *read* it.

  The "exec" is done *while* the files module is being run.  i.e. BEFORE the log module.  So the Framed-IP-Address is available after the "files" module has run.

  You *cannot* add an attribute via the "users" file, and immediately check for it's existence in the same "users" file entry.  You will need to change the configuration.