Freeradius on Ubuntu 19.10

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 14:34:47 CET 2019

Hello Matthew,

I'm not allowed to change the central database schema.  May you elaborate
please a bit more about the old config and using the previous queries?
Which of these configs should I replace with the old one?

/etc/freeradius/3.0/mods-available/sql
/etc/freeradius/3.0/sites-available/default
/etc/freeradius/3.0/sites-available/inner-tunnel
/etc/freeradius/3.0/clients.conf
/etc/freeradius/3.0/radiusd.conf

Many Thanks,
Houman