Freeradius on Ubuntu 19.10

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 15:58:54 CET 2019

Thanks for your answer.

I should have been more specific with what I mean by the previous version.

My previous version was Freeradius 3.0.16 (Ubuntu 18.04).  So what I just
did was to copy both queries.conf and schema.sql from 3.0.16 and copied
them in the same place on a Freeradius 3.0.19 (Ubuntu 19.04).  I have
restarted Freeradius and I can connect now.

Is this approach ok?

Thanks,