About FreeRADIUS configuration file

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Feb 8 14:27:34 CET 2019

> On Feb 8, 2019, at 8:16 AM, 水上ナツ <missiruka1988 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I first touched FreeRADIUS. I have a question about the setting file.
>
> · What is the role of sites-enabled/default? When will it be used?

  It's where all of the policies are stored.

> · There are many files in mods-enabled, but can I delete unnecessary files?

  If you have no idea what the configuration does, then you should not edit it.

>  Is there no problem even if it does not delete?

  The default configuration is there for a reason.  It works.  If you edit it, it's likely to stop working.

  Please read the FreeRADIUS technical guide from this page:  https://networkradius.com/freeradius-documentation/

  It explains a lot of concepts for RADIUS and FreeRADIUS.