iOS SSL issue

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Feb 15 22:37:42 CET 2019

On Feb 15, 2019, at 11:52 AM, Mankomal Singh <mankomal at shouut.com> wrote:
> So I got everything working, and am able to run TLS in my android phone but
> when I try thru my iPhone or my MacBook I get SSL error on RADIUS debug.
> Amazingly same certificate work on my android phone without any issues. Can
> someone share what could be the issue?
>
> A snippet of the error:
>
> *(140) eap_tls: ERROR: TLS_accept: Failed in SSLv3 read client certificate
> A*

  That's not overly descriptive.   As with most SSL errors.

  The problem is likely that the iPhone doesn't like the server certificate.  You'll have create a certificate that the iPhone likes.  See the Apple documentation for more information.

  But... if you use the certificate creation scripts that come with the server, it will work.