Unexpected Disconnect Message to NAS

Vladimir Cvetic vcvetic.vc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:16:07 CET 2019

I can only see access-accept packets from freeradius and this is also the
only attribute that is stored in the radpostauth table.
disconnect via coa is already working for the max-daily-session.

I'm confused on how the dailycounter and logintime modules should work.
But thank you for your patience so far