problem configuring FreeRadius to use LDAP as backend

Rong Wang rzwang at scu.edu
Thu Feb 21 17:59:01 CET 2019

Thank you Ian. You are right. My error message says " ….
/usr/lib/rlm_ldap.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory". When I searched for rpm  rlm_ldap.so, I could only find the rpm
for freeradius 3.0.15. I thought the ldap module should be included in the
installation of the server. I will try to uninstall FreeRadius 3.0.17 and
install it again to see if I had missed something during the installation.
Thank you very much for your help.

Rong