Building the 3.0.18 version

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:22:19 CET 2019

Debian 9.8 does not have some dependencies. Look:

root at samba49rc4:/usr/src/freeradius-server# mk-build-deps -ir debian/control
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
dh_prep
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
dh_install
dh_install: Compatibility levels before 9 are deprecated (level 7 in use)
dh_installdocs
dh_installdocs: Compatibility levels before 9 are deprecated (level 7 in
use)
dh_installchangelogs
dh_compress
dh_fixperms
dh_installdeb
dh_installdeb: Compatibility levels before 9 are deprecated (level 7 in use)
dh_gencontrol
dh_md5sums
dh_builddeb
dpkg-deb: a compilar o pacote `freeradius-build-deps' em
`../freeradius-build-deps_4.0.0+git_all.deb'.

The package has been created.
Attention, the package has been created in the current directory,
not in ".." as indicated by the message above!
A seleccionar pacote anteriormente não seleccionado freeradius-build-deps.
(Lendo banco de dados ... 39032 ficheiros e directórios actualmente
instalados.)
A preparar para desempacotar freeradius-build-deps_4.0.0+git_all.deb ...
A descompactar freeradius-build-deps (4.0.0+git) ...
Lendo listas de pacotes... Pronto
Construindo árvore de dependências
Lendo informação de estado... Pronto
Corrigindo dependências...Starting pkgProblemResolver with broken count: 2
Starting 2 pkgProblemResolver with broken count: 2
Investigating (0) krb5-multidev:amd64 < none -> 1.15-1+deb9u1 @un uN Ib >
Broken krb5-multidev:amd64 Depende on comerr-dev:amd64 < none |
2.1-1.43.4-2 @un uH >
  Considering comerr-dev:amd64 1 as a solution to krb5-multidev:amd64 0
  Holding Back krb5-multidev:amd64 rather than change comerr-dev:amd64
Investigating (0) libkrb5-dev:amd64 < none -> 1.15-1+deb9u1 @un uN Ib >
Broken libkrb5-dev:amd64 Depende on krb5-multidev:amd64 < none |
1.15-1+deb9u1 @un uH > (= 1.15-1+deb9u1)
  Considering krb5-multidev:amd64 0 as a solution to libkrb5-dev:amd64 -1
  Holding Back libkrb5-dev:amd64 rather than change krb5-multidev:amd64
Investigating (0) freeradius-build-deps:amd64 < 4.0.0+git @iU mK Nb Ib >
Broken freeradius-build-deps:amd64 Depende on libsystemd-dev:amd64 < none |
232-25+deb9u9 @un uH >
  Considering libsystemd-dev:amd64 1 as a solution to
freeradius-build-deps:amd64 -2
  Removing freeradius-build-deps:amd64 rather than change
libsystemd-dev:amd64
Done
 Pronto
Starting pkgProblemResolver with broken count: 0
Starting 2 pkgProblemResolver with broken count: 0
Done
Os pacotes a seguir serão REMOVIDOS:
  freeradius-build-deps
0 pacotes atualizados, 0 pacotes novos instalados, 1 a serem removidos e 0
não atualizados.
1 pacotes não totalmente instalados ou removidos.
Depois desta operação, 10,2 kB de espaço em disco serão liberados.
Você quer continuar? [S/n] s
(Lendo banco de dados ... 39036 ficheiros e directórios actualmente
instalados.)
A remover freeradius-build-deps (4.0.0+git) ...
mk-build-deps: Unable to install freeradius-build-deps at
/usr/bin/mk-build-deps line 402.
mk-build-deps: Unable to install all build-dep packages

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 6:05 PM Matthew Newton <mcn at freeradius.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2019-02-26 at 17:40 -0300, Elias Pereira wrote:
> > Yes, but before the make deb I ran "Installing build dependencies"
> > commands for verify and install dependencies.
>
> I've already got the build dependencies installed on my system. If you
> haven't then you'll need to do that, too.
>
> > After the git clone I run make deb?
>
> Yes, if the dependencies are already installed. Otherwise do it in the
> order on the wiki page.
>
> --
> Matthew

Elias Pereira