Mac authentication

Luc Paulin paulinster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:51:00 CET 2019

Hi eveyrone,

I am looking at the mac authentication (
https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/mac-auth)
Base on that article look that the main behavior is to authorise or not
system base on their mac address in addition the EAP.  Currently my setup
is working well an can dynamically assign user/system vlan base on their
authentification.  However there's some equipement that won't be able to
use EAP/PEAP authenticate over 802.1x, (smart tv for example).

Most likely there's somehing I miss, but would that be something possible
to assign vlan  199 to mac address ABCDEF  and vlan 201 to mac address
UVWXYZ

  -Luc

--
                         !!!!!