Freeradius MSSQL

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jan 3 15:23:00 CET 2019

On Jan 3, 2019, at 5:29 AM, Bram Assendorp <bramassendorp at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, tried to install it from source, I cannot get it to work.

  What does that mean?

  If you install the right packages, it should build without an error.

> It's also
> preferred for RHEL to use the yum packages which are include in the rhel
> repo's (3.0.13) ,

  I don't suggest using 3.0.13.  The latest release is better.

> Does anyone know why there is no mssql package available for RHEL 7?

  Ask RedHat about their packages.

> Or any other ideas to get it to work?

  Post the *actual errors* you got when trying to build.

  If you read the Wiki, there are detailed instructions for building RedHat packages.  There are provisions for a "freetds" RPM which includes the MsSQL support.