Failed binding to acct address * port 1812 bound to server eduroam: Address already in use

Tal Nur nurtal at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 17:31:14 CET 2019

Hi Matthew,

There is no any Freeradius instance running when I entered freeradius -X command.
I checked it by ps -aux | grep radius.

for eduroam I need to place two virtual servers eduroam and inner-tunnel into /sites-enabled directory.
I configure eduroam virtual server to listen port 1812 and inner-tunnel to listen port 18120. But I still have problem with "address already in use"

Regards, Talgat