Free Radius + Google Authenticator + MS AD, authentication issue

yaya li yayali2003 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:13:17 CET 2019

Hi there,

I'm setting up Free Radius + Google Authenticator + MS AD for our VPN access, it's working with ad account password + token, but it also authenticates with token only. Did I miss any configuration or where should I look into. Below is our current radiusd file config. any comments are appreciated.

# /etc/pam.d/radiusd - PAM configuration for FreeRADIUS
#

# We fall back to the system default in /etc/pam.d/common-*
#

#@include common-auth
#@include common-account
#@include common-password
#@include common-session
auth requisite /usr/local/lib/security/pam_google_authenticator.so forward_pass

Yayali