SQLIPPOOL + LINELOG

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jan 17 15:12:54 CET 2019

On Jan 17, 2019, at 9:08 AM, Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto <netolistas at mpc.com.br> wrote:
>     I tried a lot and couldn't do it.

  Tried... *what* ?

Q: I tried stuff and it didn't work.  What went wrong?
A: please ask GOOD QUESTIONS

> This information in the log is very important to me. Would you help me?

  I'm trying.

  If you want Module-Success-Message to show up in the logs, just reference it by name.  It's just an attribute like anything else.

  e.g. the default config for linelog contains:

		Start = "Connect: [%{User-Name}] (did %{Called-Station-Id} cli %{Calling-Station-Id} port %{NAS-Port} ip %{Framed-IP-Address})"

  Those are all just attributes... replace "User-Name" with "Module-Success-Message", and it will print out the success message instead of the User-Name.

  *All* of the dynamic expansions in the server work the same way.  For all attributes.  Module-Success-Message is just another attribute.