Authenticate iptv , smart tv(browser less devices) over freeradius

mohamad buvaydanı starking123eng at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:03:51 CET 2019

Hello every body .

I am working on hotspot sysetm with mikrotik and freeradius, I can do AAA
for all devices without problem , but I have problem when trying to
authenticate smart tv with freeradius , these devices don’t have any
internet browser so they can not redirect to captive portal login page ,
how can I make authentication for such these devices , Isearched a lot but
without success ,are there any chanse to get this idea ?