SQLIPPOOL + LINELOG

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jan 19 17:51:34 CET 2019

On Jan 17, 2019, at 2:26 PM, Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto <netolistas at mpc.com.br> wrote:

> On Jan 17, 2019, at 9:08 AM, Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto <netolistas at mpc.com.br> wrote:
>>
>>   Tried... *what* ?
>
>     I tried use Module-Succes-Message.

  That's not helpful.  You edited the configuration file, so show what you did.  It's just text.  You CAN cut & paste small bits of text from a configuration file into an email.  It's simple to do, and it doesn't require typing out vague descriptions of what you did.

>     I just want to add "Pool-Name" in line log in this Message:
>
>     "%t : Info: Allocated IP: %{Framed-IP-Address} from %{Pool-Name} (did %{Called-Station-Id} cli %{Calling-Station-Id} port %{NAS-Port} user %{User-Name})"
>
>    I tried to change for example, Pool-Name to Module-Sucess-Message and in both cases the return is empty.

  Use  %{control:Module-Success-Message}.