Help On getting the Client name when Proxy enabled

shivu prasad shivaprasad2452 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:47:00 CET 2019

Hi All,

In my module we need to send client name to apply to retrieve some poly
info based on client.

Earlier I am extracting the Client name and iP details from Client property
of REQUEST Parameter. It was working fine.

Now I enabled the proxy for load-balancing after enabling this I am client
property gives the details of load-balance(proxy server) as Client, I am
not able to retrieve the  orginal Client information.

Can any body point me to how to get Original Client info.

Regards,
Shivaprasad