NTLMv1 security issue

Roberto Ricci robertoricci1 at msn.com
Mon Jan 21 22:26:43 CET 2019

Thank you Alan.
http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/NTLMv2-with-FreeRADIUS-td5726394i20.html
On this page, on the third post, Matthew Newton says: "With EAP-TLS you might also have problems getting iPads and similar mobile devices on entirely and many just won't do EAP-TLS, so you're probably laptops only in the majority of cases.”.
I googled this and found confirms. That’s why I said that EAP-TLS could have some compatibility issues. Is that wrong?
Have a nice day.