How to Reject Anonymous Identity

Hans-Christian Esperer hc at hcesperer.org
Thu Jan 24 09:37:32 CET 2019

Hi Olivier,

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 09:24:29AM +0100, Olivier wrote:
> Le ven. 2 nov. 2018 à 20:07, Hans-Christian Esperer <hc at hcesperer.org> a
> écrit :
[...]
> > Unifi APs always use a NAS-Port of 0 (instead of using a unique value) in
> > all
> > accounting packets. I've reported this to the vendor but haven't gotten any
> > response so far.
[...]
> Do you have a public reference to this report ?

No, I don't. I've opened a support ticket with them, got several inquiries but
never the feeling that they really cared. So far, I haven't heard back from
them and the issue is still not fixed in their latest stable firmware 4.15.

Perhaps someone else cares to report this again in their public forums?

HC