How to load sql module befor all other sql module instance

Philemon Jaomalaza philemon.jaomalaza at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 07:08:07 CET 2019

I mean, I have to load the sql module before sqlcounter

whereas when I start freeradius, I have these errors:

# /etc/freeradius/ 3.0 / mods-enabled / sqlcounter [46]: Reference "$ {modules.sql.dialect}" not found

# /etc/freeradius/ 3.0 / mods-enabled / sqlcounter [51]: Reference "$ {modconfdir} / sql / counter / $ {dialect} / $ {.: instance} .conf" points to a variable which has not been expanded.
Errors reading or parsing /etc/freeradius/3.0/radiusd.conf

I will like to know how to change the order of change of the modules in / mod-enabled which for the sql module to be loaded forward sqlcounter, sql1, sql2, sql3

thank you in advance

JMLZ