Help on load balance with persistence

shivu prasad shivaprasad2452 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:14:32 CET 2019

Hi All,

I am trying following thing

We have auth module in which we support multifactor so once first factor
done we are sending the Auth-challenge  and we are persisting state locally
which are needed to send in next request.

It working fine with out load balance , with load balance enabled there is
possibility that second request once with auth-challenge response will go
to other home server and failing  since that home server dont have the
persistent attributes.

is there is any way to send the request  which have  state parm will go to
same home server?

or Can we save some attributes which can be used in subsequent request
irrespective  of home-server.

Regards,
Shivaprasad