Freeradius error

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Tue Jul 2 18:35:54 CEST 2019

That’s the localhost. You are on the server directly right?

Do you have a firewall running that is blocking the port?

Are you really wanting to use port 18120 and not 1812?

I’m just a newbie to FreeRadius. I haven’t even successfully made it work the way I want. I haven’t had time to formulate a question to this list as to what I’m trying to do.

From: Franny Lim <franny.lim at icloud.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 10:23 AM
To: Root, Paul T <Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com>
Subject: Re: Freeradius error

Paul

If I change the IP below to the web server will that work?

radiusd: #### Opening IP addresses and Ports ####
listen {
       type = "auth"
       ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
       port = 18120
Failed binding to auth address 127.0.0.1 port 18120<tel:18120> bound to server inner-tunnel: Address already in use
/etc/freeradius/3.0/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[33]: Error binding to port for 127.0.0.1 port 18120<tel:18120>

Sent from my iPhone

radiusd: #### Opening IP addresses and Ports ####
listen {
       type = "auth"
       ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
       port = 18120
Failed binding to auth address 127.0.0.1 port 18120 bound to server inner-tunnel: Address already in use
/etc/freeradius/3.0/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[33]: Error binding to port for 127.0.0.1 port 18120
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.