Simultaneous-Use unreliable for 'other' NAS-type

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 20:50:11 CEST 2019

hi,

as per the clients.con

# The nas_type tells 'checkrad.pl' which NAS-specific method to
# use to query the NAS for simultaneous use.

this is actually checkrad - which should end up in sbin/   - very few
additional NAS types have been added over the years - but you can
check
that script to see how it deals with eg cisco and maybe copy that method?

alan