NAS/controller models that are known to report clean RADIUS accounting records

Taymour Gabr taymourgabr at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 9 16:08:40 CEST 2019

Hi all,

As an extension of my question "Simultaneous-Use unreliable for
'other' NAS-type", I am now looking to replace all our access points
and controller with something new. (The current controller is outdated
and broken). And I would like to ensure that the accounting reported
by the new NAS is clean and works flawlessly for Simultaneous-Use.
(It's a captive portal scenario).

I know this isn't a great question, but I have a hard time finding
models that I can be sure of will not cause problems in that area.

I would be most obliged for any help, be it direct or in the form of
some pointers.

Thanks,

Kind Regards,
Taymour