need help with sending group policy attribute to ASA

Rong Wang rzwang at scu.edu
Thu Jul 11 22:47:07 CEST 2019

Hi Douglas,

Thank you! I tried to set attribute "ASA-Group-Policy" under "update
reply", ASA didn't take it. I also tried to set it under "update request",
it also didn't work. I am able to create a group with group attribute, and
set Cisco AVpair for the group in raddb/mod-config/file/authorize, but I
never had the luck to make ASA-Group-Policy attribute work with ASA. Any
other thought?

Thanks,
Rong

--

Rong Wang

Senior Network Engineer

Address | 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053

Phone |  (408)551-7107

Email | rzwang at scu.edu

Website | https://www.scu.edu/is/it