need help with sending group policy attribute to ASA

Rong Wang rzwang at scu.edu
Thu Jul 11 23:39:27 CEST 2019

Thank you Alan and Douglas for your help! It works! I made a mistake
earlier so it didn't work then. All I need to do is to "update reply" with
correct format. Appreciate both of your help.

Rong

--

Rong Wang

Senior Network Engineer

Address | 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053

Phone |  (408)551-7107

Email | rzwang at scu.edu

Website | https://www.scu.edu/is/it