4.0.x - issues with radmin tool

Milan Nikolic gen2brain at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 13:29:09 CEST 2019

Great, thanks, just tested and `radmin -e 'set debug level 3'` now
works properly.

It still returns always `1`, even on success, I hacked this for now by
changing this line
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/master/src/modules/proto_control/radmin.c#L958
to `goto exit`.
So far it works, returns 0 on success, and if I type some wrong
command it returns 1, but probably is not the right fix.

Thanks,
Milan