Error while trying to just accept user in inner tunnel

Alberto Martínez Setién alberto.martinez at deusto.es
Thu Jul 18 11:11:47 CEST 2019

Hi all,

While doing EAP-TTLS-PAP I am trying to have an unknown user get accepted
anyway in order to get him into a captive portal.

Relevant config is:

        if (&User-Name && &User-Password) {
>                 update control {
>                         Tmp-String-0 := "%{sql_oracle_dscorp:SELECT
> swi_wi.pkg_wifi.f_get_username_code('%{User-Name}') FROM DUAL}"
>                 }
>
>                 if (&control:Tmp-String-0 != '') {
>                         update control {
>                                 Password-With-Header :=
> &control:Tmp-String-0
>                         }
>                 }
>                 else {
>                         update reply {
>                                 Filter-Id := 'rol-invitado-logon'
>                         }
>
>                         accept
>                 }
>         }

Unfortunately, I can't apparently accept the user in the authorize section.

(7) Virtual server sending reply
> (7)   Filter-Id := "rol-invitado-logon"
> (7) eap_ttls: Tunneled authentication will be proxied to LOCAL
> (7) eap: WARNING: Tunneled session will be proxied.  Not doing EAP
> (7)     [eap] = handled
> (7)   } # authenticate = handled
> (7) WARNING: Cancelling proxy as no home pool exists
> (7) There was no response configured: rejecting request
> (7) Using Post-Auth-Type Reject

What I might be missing?

Regards,
Alberto