Subject: First time run failure - magic number mismatch

Jiuyu Sun sunjiuyu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 22:58:03 CEST 2019

Thanks Alan for the quick response!

I've tried remove the freeradius first:

sudo apt-get remove freeradius
sudo apt-get remove --auto-remove freeradius
sudo apt-get purge freeradius
sudo apt-get purge --auto-remove freeradius

And also,
dpkg -l | grep -i radius
dpkg -P [all the output from above]

Then it still gave me the same error after I install from source.

Is there anything I miss on uninstalling the old version? Thank you!