I want to branch an ldap attribute

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jul 22 12:56:17 CEST 2019

On Jul 22, 2019, at 5:02 AM, 西村暢敦 / NISHIMURA,NOBUATSU <nobuatsu.nishimura.dg at ps.hitachi-solutions.com> wrote:
> authorize {
> 	if (specific AP) {
> 		update reply {
> 			Tunnel-Private-Group-Id := %{ldap:ldap:///ou=Users,dc=edu,dc=kkc,dc=imc,dc=com?uid?sub?uid=%u(radiusTunnelPrivateGroupId)}
> 		}
> 	}
>
> It will be an error. Do you understand the cause?

  You need to quote the string, as I said to do.  See "man unlang" for documentation.

 	if (specific AP) {
		update reply {
			Tunnel-Private-Group-Id := "%{ldap:ldap:///ou=Users,dc=edu,dc=kkc,dc=imc,dc=com?uid?sub?uid=%u(radiusTunnelPrivateGroupId)}"

> Please tell me the solution.

  Read the documentation.

> Below is my debug output

  You're using "radiusd -Xx" when ALL of the documentation, and posts EVERY DAY on this list say to use "radiusd -X"

  If you're going to ignore the documentation, you will have a hard time configuring the server.