No subject

Yuya Yanagi peacefull64 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 02:49:25 CEST 2019

Hi,Alan

Thank you for your reply!

The customer was informed about Alan's answer.

I understand the contents of RFC 7542, but I am aware of the risk, and
the request is for the outside user name to be written in the log by
the user name instead of [anonymous].
We will ask two questions to see if it is feasible.

1. Is it impossible to modify the freeradius OSS itself?
2. Is there a way to do this with commands or settings?

y.y