Freeradius w/ FreeIPA and DUO 2FA

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jul 25 14:09:02 CEST 2019

On Jul 24, 2019, at 7:59 PM, Andrew Meyer via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> I need some guidance on my setup.  I currently have a FreeIPA intallation setup as my LDAP database.  Currently I am trying to test using a 3rd party 2FA with it.   Currently I have FreeRADIUS setup on a server and connected to FreeIPA.  My question is, would I set this up similar to the way I would if it were a doing Wireless authentication?
> In other words would I set up FreeRADIUS with EAP-TTLS?

  Probably not.  The authentication protocol is generally independent of 2FA.

> I am following this - Using FreeIPA and FreeRadius as a RADIUS based software token OTP system with CentOS/RedHat 7 - FreeIPA

  What is that?

  Do you have *specific* questions about what's going wrong?

  What third party are you using?  What 2FA are you using?

  Your question is largely content-free.  "I tried to use a bunch of acronyms.  How should I do that?"

  Ask questions with content.