Trying to use sql module

Matthew McTague matthew.mctague at reliance.net.nz
Sat Jun 1 06:07:50 CEST 2019

Hi Alan,

My mistake, thanks.

Warm Regards,

Matthew McTague
Head of Infrastructure, Reliance Networks
d. +64 3 222 6013
t. 0800 483 882 (+64 3 683 9090)
Website |
Service Desk

Internet Services
Reliance Networks Ltd accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.