Can I gracefully handle radius requests if all home servers are down?

work vlpl thework.vlpl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 20:05:13 CEST 2019

I figure out that I can use `fallback` option in `home_server_pool`
section, and point it to virtual server in which I can process
requests as I want.
But this approach works only for radius requests that was arrived
after proxy FreeRadius decided that all home servers are dead and
start using fallback. So this approach solve one half of my problem.

I am still looking for a way to process radius requests if home
servers are not responding, but FreeRadius server thinks that its
alive.
--
Valdimir