Help with multiple virtual servers setup

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jun 8 08:49:55 CEST 2019

On Jun 7, 2019, at 5:01 AM, R3DNano <r3dnano at gmail.com> wrote:
> The eduroam service is an exact copy from the one that was already working
> before, with its authorize, pre-proxy post-proxy sections, etc.
>
> However, I don't see any attempt to connect to the FLR servers on my
> firewall and the connection fails with a "failed to retrieve values to
> evaluate the condition"

  That means you're using "if", but checking an attribute that doesn't exist.  Post the debug output, so that we can see what attribute is missing.

> I'm afraid I'm not properly configuring the logic on the "main" server,
> which acts as a dispatcher of sorts.
>
> If anyone could just point me in the right direction on how to achieve
> this, It would be nice, I seem to be missing something here.

  Pot the debug output.  Perhaps there's somewhere *else* we need to say this?  i.e. the "man" pages, web pages, FAQ, Wiki, "welcome" message to the list, and pretty much daily messages on the list aren't enough.