Can I gracefully handle radius requests if all home servers are down?

work vlpl thework.vlpl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 13:24:00 CEST 2019

> On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 at 20:48, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

I am sorry if my messages seemed rude, I clearly didn't mean to do
that. I believe that in my first message in this thread
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2019-June/095600.html
I clearly show my intentions to convert `Reject` response from proxy
server to `Accept`. Then I take you answer about using
`Post-Proxy-Type Fail` section, tried it, it didn't works for me, so I
tried to dig deeper and ask additional questions about my findings.

Anyway. thank you for answers, now I know that it is impossible to
convert `Access-Reject` to `Access-Accept` response that was received
from home server.

--
Vladimir