problem with Simultaneous-Use roaming

Mustafa Nassir mustafa.n.gaid at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 14:51:14 CEST 2019

hi there
i have problem with 802.1X , i have multi openwrt access point all it work
with wpa2-enterprise and freeradius server with mysql in other side , in
freeradius i enable Simultaneous-Use my problem is when my users move from
first ap to second or to third ap its disconnect and reconnect and in some
time its take over 10-30 second to reconnect successful . i set ideal
time-out 1s and life-time 1s . its reconnect faster than first one , but
its stay disconnect when they move , any idea ?
Note: when i disable Simultaneous-Use its work fine and client stay connect
but when i enable it i see this problem .
Note: I use value 1 for Simultaneous-Use .