Is there way to convert output octets and input octets to KB

Mustafa Nassir mustafa.n.gaid at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 22:49:00 CEST 2019

Hi there
As I say from title is there any way to convert output and input octets to
KB because I have small problem when I add to mysql value with 12 number in
radtest I get small error it's give me the result just 10 number and note
what I insert in SQL , I insert I SQL 10737418240 to limit my users 10 GB
for total octets but in radtest I get other result but if I add 10 8 number
I get same number in result any help for this ?