[EXTERNAL] Re: [EXT] problem with Simultaneous-Use roaming

Brian Julin BJulin at clarku.edu
Mon Jun 17 17:36:30 CEST 2019

Mustafa Nassir <mustafa.n.gaid at gmail.com> wrote:
>Wow, very helpful and very nice replay thank u very much ,

في الاثنين، ١٧ يونيو، ٢٠١٩ ١٢:٢٣ م Winfield, Alister via Freeradius-Users <
freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> كتب:
>> NB: In a managed AP setup the session management is centralised so the
>> device association can migrate between AP's without reauthentication.
>> Problem solved but last time I looked you pay $$$$$$..

hostapd/openwrt does have some OKC and/or dot11r features that use a simple
broadcast protocol on the AP wired management VLAN to sync session state
between APs, if you have them connected on the same segment.   I don't know
what this does to its RADIUS Accounting behaviors, but it may be worth looking into.