Debian buster packages from packages.freeradius.com?

Mathieu Simon (Lists) matsimon.lists at simweb.ch
Mon Jun 17 18:06:15 CEST 2019

Hi

I didn't want to hijack that other thread about Ubuntu bionic but was
reminded about the question that I wanted to ask but then forgot to for
some time:

Are there plans to provide packags for Debian buster on that repository?

I've been testing Debian buster, even though it is not yet officially
released, however the stream of significant updates has slowed quite a
bit (due to the version freeze in effect) and for many cases it already
looks quite OK thus the Debian project looks like it might release make
it a release in the next month or so.

I've done a random package build from source and for what I can tell, it
seems to be working for on my testing system, but I take these results
with a grain of salt. ;-)

Regards
Mathieu