EAP-FAST with FreeRADIUS 3.0.18

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Mon Mar 4 17:36:39 CET 2019

> On Mar 4, 2019, at 10:23 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
>
> On Mar 4, 2019, at 8:43 AM, Sergio NNX <sfhacker at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> We have recently upgraded FR to 3.0.18 and, after that, EAP-FAST stopped working. Any pointers will be appreciated.
>>
>> We are using exactly the same config files (or configuration) and username as for FR 3.0.16.
>
>  <sigh>  I pushed a fix.
>
>  That was Arran's bug...

Apologies.

Maybe EAP-Fast could be integrated into CIT so we could catch these issues in future?

As a style note, why is RADIUS_CHAP_CHALLENGE_LENGTH being used to specify the length of the MPPE key attributes, just because it happens to be 16bytes? That probably accounts for the naming discrepancy in the original commit.

-Arran