FR 3.0.13, reply of attributes missing

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Mar 4 22:52:57 CET 2019

On Mar 3, 2019, at 5:04 PM, Jürgen Northe <jn at northe-online.de> wrote:
> I have absolutely no idea and this is the reason of my posting.

  Then run the server in debug mode, as suggested in all of the documentation.  Read the output.  If it's not clear to you, post it here.

  Is there anywhere *else* we need to say this, so that people will follow the documentation?  We already say it regularly on the list, it's in the "man" page, on the main FreeRADIUS page, in the wiki, and in the link you get when you join this list.

> I have read the the wiki and  "user profile attribut" is what I want but I can't transfer it to my scenario because the choose of the DN of a profile entry containing radius attributes is not depending of a result of a service type. It is a simple extension of the entry without any dependencies.

  So.. the user profile is behaving as documented, but you want it to do something else?