Freeradius crashes with SIGABRT

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 6 15:14:49 CET 2019

On Mar 6, 2019, at 8:40 AM, Daniel Feuchtinger <daniel.feuchtinger at lrz.de> wrote:
> our radius proxy crashes regularily since we switched from version 2 to 3.
> First we ran freeradius version 3.0.15 (package from Suse Linux Enterprise 12.4),
> then version 3.0.17 and 3.0.18 (compiled with rpmbuild) with no difference.

  Hmm... I haven't seen that before.

> The crash occures always within a few hours,
> sometimes soon after startup.

  Is there any way to narrow down the configuration to something simple?  That way I may be able to reproduce it.

  Also, what are you doing?  It must be something unusual, because I haven't seen this before.  The basic functionality is pretty well tested, and doesn't have this issue.