How to set Acct-Interim-Interval for all users ?

John Erickson johnerickson663 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 16:41:12 CET 2019

Thank you,  Alan.

I have setup freeradius to use mysql to store the username and password.

To use the "users" file  (it's soft linked to mods-config/files/authorize
by default), do I have to make sure that all the "files" entries in the
sites-enabled/default file is uncommented, since the "users" file is used
by the rlm_files module ?

There is a similar thread at
http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2018-January/090137.html,
but the author says he's not
quite sure about the following config:

sites-enabled/default
post-auth {
                    update reply {
                                          Acct-Interim-Interval = 3600
                                          }
                    ……
                }

Does this config above is also the right way ?  especially if I want to
comment the "files" entries in the sites-enabled/default file ?