When run "show client config ipaddr" in radmin, it says: ERROR: Unknown command "config"

John Erickson johnerickson663 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 16:51:08 CET 2019

Hi, thank you for the reply.

I have just used the "show client config ipaddr" a few days ago. It can
show configs such as the secret for a given ipaddr.

At the master branch and the v3.0.x branch, the man pages for radmin still
include the "show client config ipaddr" command.

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/master/man/man8/radmin.8

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/man/man8/radmin.8