[EXTERNAL] Re: Help with Freeradius/freeradius-server Docker Container

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Tue Mar 12 12:52:59 CET 2019

On Tue, 2019-03-12 at 11:47 +0000, Winfield, Alister via Freeradius-
Users wrote:
>     I've not seen a system without IPv6 for several years. Certainly
> didn't
>     check that when building the images.
>
> Sadly not having IPv6 is not as un-common for docker hosts as you
> might think. In part because its default setup doesn't configure IPv6
> (or didn't the last time I looked at a new clean install).

Fair enough. Maybe they should consider joining the 21st century :)

The Docker images use the default config, so it would be no different
than simply installing FreeRADIUS directly on the host. You'd have to
fix up the config in either case.

--
Matthew